The Blair Academy J. Brooks Hoffman Health Center has an opening for a part time RN (
night shift: 11pm-7am and/or 7pm-7am)
. This person must have a current RN license for NJ and be CPR certified. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and assessment skills, the ability to work independently as well as part of the health care team and a desire to work with outstanding adolescence.
- Provide appropriate nursing care within the scope of RN practice.
- Function as a member of the health care team to promote healthy practices and behaviors.
- Care for ill and injured students on an in-patient and outpatient basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of all interactions. Keep accurate and timely patient records.
- Respond to emergency situations on campus as they arise.
- Communicate with the health care team, students and parents/guardians.
- Perform duties assigned to maintain the patient flow such as checking medication and other supplies.
- Assist with student registration at the start of the school year and emergency coverage.
- Attend staff meetings, and participate in meeting the physical, psychological and social needs of the school community.
Please send cover letter and resume to Human Resources, Blair Academy, PO Box 600, Blairstown, NJ 07825 or email them to
. No phone inquiries, please. E.O.E