Blair’s diverse curriculum offers students many opportunities for domestic and international travel during winter long weekend, spring break and in the summer months.
The goals of such trips include immersion in foreign cultures, exposure to other languages and, very often, service to those in need. In fact, Blair firmly believes these travel opportunities, which vary from one year to another, are important supplements to classroom learning.
Destinations during 2016-2017 include:
- A service trip to St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Tennessee
- A marine science class trip to The Cayman Islands
- A service and cultural trip to Cuba in partnership with the World Leadership School
- A service and cultural trip to Costa Rica in partnership with the World Leadership School
- A service and cultural trip to Italy and Southern Europe
- An exploration of World War II D-Day landing sites with Normandy Allies