Class representatives reconnect with old friends, help plan reunions and serve as key leaders of Blair’s alumni body.
If you’d like to be more involved with your classmates and Blair, consider volunteering your time. Class representatives' efforts strengthen alumni involvement in and support of the School.
Responsibilities of Class Reps include:
- Communicate with classmates by letter, email and telephone;
- Submit updates on your classmates for the Blair Bulletin;
- Assist in Blair Fund gift solicitations;
- Help manage class Facebook page;
- Write notes of thanks to classmates when warranted;
- Encourage classmates to participate in Blair activities, such as regional dinners, receptions and special events and to visit the campus; and
- Oversee reunion committee, planning and fundraising.
If you are interested in serving as a class representative, please contact:
Director of Advancement
(908) 362-6121, ext. 5628
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
(908) 362-6121, ext. 5684