Registration for the 2020-2021 academic year is right around the corner, and we are looking forward to welcoming students and their parents to campus!
Students will register in small groups from August 22 to 28, and each day is divided into two arrival/registration timeframes, from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and from 1 to 4 p.m. Blair will confirm individual registration and arrival dates by August 17. The overall schedule is listed below for quick reference:
- Saturday 8/22- Returning international students (10th & 11th)
- Sunday 8/23- Returning international students (12th) and new international students
- Monday 8/24- Senior Class Council, Prefects, Be Well, Blue & White Key Society members
- Tuesday 8/25- New non-international boarding students (9th)
- Wednesday 8/26- Returning non-international students(12th) and new non-international boarding students (10,11,12)
- Thursday 8/27- Returning 10th grade boarding students
- Friday 8/28- Returning 11th grade boarding students
Further information about registration, packing, campus health and safety protocols, and more is available here. We are happy to answer any questions that may arise as you prepare for your arrival at Blair—please contact the student life office at (908) 362-6121 ext. 5600 or email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in August!