Requirements for International Students
The application process for international students is the same, with the exception that applicants for whom English is not their first language are required to take an English proficiency test.
1. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) - Blair's school code is 9415
2. TOEFL Essentials Test - Blair's school code is 9415
3. International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
4. Duolingo English Test
If the applicant attends an international school or a junior boarding school in the United States, this test will be waived.
All international students interested in scheduling an interview with Blair Academy, must first submit an application before requesting a Zoom interview.
- Chinese Applicants
- Step 1: Complete the Online Inquiry
- Step 2: Complete the Application
- Step 3: Submit Standardized Test Scores
- Step 4: Schedule an Interview