Tuition & Financial Aid
Blair Academy is committed to making our life-changing education accessible to a wide range of students from various backgrounds; regardless of their financial circumstances. Every year, we offer need-based financial aid to over a third of our student body. If accepted, we will provide 100% support towards a family’s demonstrated financial need. All our financial aid is available in the form of grants, not loans. We welcome any family to apply for financial aid.
- Who may apply for financial aid?
- Where do I begin the process of applying for financial aid?
- Does Blair provide financial aid for international students?
- When is the financial aid application due?
- Does Blair have any athletic, art or academic scholarships?
- How is need assessed?
- If parents are divorced or separated, who fills out the financial aid application?
- What if I have more than one child in school?
- What if we own our own business or farm?
- If we receive financial aid in our child’s first year, will we receive the same award in subsequent years?
- If we didn't apply for financial aid during the admission process, can we apply for financial aid in later/returning years?
- What if our tax information isn’t available at the time of the application?
- Is the financial aid application confidential?
- What if our financial situation is complicated or is changing significantly right now?
- Are there any loan programs available?
- What if I have more questions about financial aid?