August 14: Alumni Weekend
August 30: Class Letters due
Sept./Oct.: Reunion Committee meetings
November 3-4: Peddie Challenge outreach
November 3: Peddie Gatherings
November 6: Peddie Day at Blair
December 10: Class Notes due
February: Head of School Societies Games Challenge (2003-2021)
April 6: Day of Giving outreach
May: Honor Roll outreach
June 10-12: Alumni Weekend
June 17: Class Notes due
*Dates subject to change. Updates will be made and/or events will be added throughout the fiscal year.
Class representatives serve as key leaders of Blair’s alumni body as they keep classmates connected to one another and to the School. We are grateful to the many class representatives who generously volunteer their time each year! If you would like to reconnect with old friends and become more involved with your classmates and Blair, please consider becoming a class representative.
Responsibilities of class reps include:
- Communicate with classmates by letter, email and telephone;
- Submit Class Notes updates for the Blair Bulletin;
- Assist in Blair Fund gift solicitations;
- Help manage your class Facebook page;
- Write notes of thanks to classmates when warranted;
- Encourage classmates to visit campus and participate in Blair activities, such as regional dinners, receptions and special events; and
- Oversee reunion committee, planning and fundraising.
Please select the box Class Representative Form below to complete the volunteer form. If you would like to learn more information about volunteer opportunities, click here.
If you are interested in serving as a class representative, please contact Emma Barnes O'Neill, Director of Annual Giving at (908) 362-2045 or email@example.com.