Blair Connects Speaker Series
Join us when we come together virtually for conversation, networking and community around engaging topics and specific professional industries.
Click the boxes on the right for details about each event and a link to register.
Dates & Topics
All events will take place at 8:00 p.m. EST and will be held virtually on Zoom. The link will be emailed the morning of the event to those who registered.
New time for the May 13 event. It will take place at 7:30 p.m. EST.
- January 28, 2021: Poetry Reading with Bob Brandwood
- February 11, 2021: The Art of Pivoting: Shifting Your Mindset to Overcome Adversity with Cornell Thomas, international speaker and author
- March 11, 2021: Investment Banking
- April 8, 2021: Entertainment/Media
- April 15, 2021: Technology
- May 6, 2021: Global Developments
- May 13, 2021: The Nonprofit Leader’s Perspective