Suggested Packing List
Suggested packing list
- 2 sets of sheets (standard twin size)
- Foam mattress topper
- Mattress pad
- Desk lamp
- Laundry bag
- "Command Strip" hooks
- Alarm clock
- Cell phone charger
- Power strips/surge protectors
- Storage crates/bins
- Shower tote
- Bandaids, antiseptic cream
- Shower shoes/flip flops
- School day attire (for dress code information, click here)
- Formal attire for dinners, some school events
- Athletic wear, including equipment for sports
- Casual wear
- Winter coat
- Pens, pencils, highlighters
- Loose leaf paper
- Scissors, tape, paperclips etc.
- Computer and printer (please click here to see more information from the tech office)
Each room comes furnished with a twin bed, dresser, desk, chair and closet for each student, and one garbage can.
Please refer to the dress code in the Student Handbook for specific clothing items to bring.
Only one mini fridge permitted per room, not larger than 3.2 cu. ft.
Halogen lamps, candles and small electric appliances are not allowed (i.e. coffeemakers, hot pots, toaster ovens etc.)
For information on area dining and shopping, click here